I rushed and made bags and zipped pouches before heading Singapore two months ago. Then we spent almost two months in Singapore. That explained my silence in this blog.
I love the size of the tote bag and this bag is really simple to make. I had made a few for family and friends in Singapore. I kept the last one for my own usage because I love the colors.
For the blue bag, I made two. One like the size of the beach bag which I made for my mother in law and the other one smaller. The flower print bags, I made two too.
For my birthday in June, Seb gave me a book about sewing school bags. I will try to get one done before I start working in mid Sept. By then, I will surely have less time for my sewing hobby.
Tell me if you like my bag.



waaa, nice! especially the floral print. will you be able to sew soft leather in the same design? i think that will also be cool. (KC)
RépondreSupprimerI love the little bag you gave me. It is now with me everywhere and I can wash it when it is dirty. Thank you for the lovely gift.
RépondreSupprimerHi MomiJJ, I am glad it is of good use. Happy that you love it.
RépondreSupprimerFrom MomiAA.
:D