mercredi, octobre 05, 2005

It is a foggy day

Since yesterday, Paris is very foggy. I have not seen the sun at all. The sky is greyish white and it is weird. It feels as though I am living in a big hollow mushmallow.

As Paris is in a valley, foggy weather is not uncommon. But to have this fog for 2 days, it is rather surprising.

I hope the sun will come back soon and get me out of this grey mood.

To end this weather report, I will do an announcement. Seb, Bao Bei and I are moving out of Paris. We are moving to the suburbs just 5 mins by train from Paris. So, anyone passing by Paris are welcome to help us move on the 15 Oct 2005. If you think you might send me a nice housewarming gift, contact me so that I can give you my new address. :)

2 commentaires:

Lois a dit…

On Native Ground Journalism Should not Be an Exclusive Club
DUMMERSTON, Vt. -- Who is a journalist? That is the central question in the weblogs versus journalism debate.
Hey, you have a swell blog here! I will definitely visit your site again ! I have a cholesterol health news site. It all but treats everything that concerns cholesterol health news material. If you possess the time, your are welcome to come and check it out.

Joe Muka a dit…

Hi, I was just checking out blogs and found yours...nice. My site is a little different and deals with pro anorexia tips glad i saw your site