vendredi, octobre 30, 2015

Recycle my hair

Many years back, a friend posted on her FB page that she had donated her hair to http://recycleyourhair.blogspot.fr/ to make wigs for cancer patients who were losing their hair.

This beautiful gesture left a deep impression on me. Two years back, I decided to grow my hair long and donate it too. The min length is 25cm. With the cold days coming, I dread washing my hair and drying it with hair dryer. It took a long time to blow dry my hair.

I tried to keep my hair as long as possible though I knew since 2 months back that it had reached 25cm.  Two days ago, I cut my hair. It measured about 35cm at its longest. I went to the hairdresser and had my hair washed and dried properly before tying them into two ponytails. The hairdresser then snipped off the ponytails and I put them in a ziplock bag.
Now, I safekeep my hair in the drawer until I go back Singapore to recycle it. I am again keeping my hair long.....

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

thanks for sharing. your commitment is moving. (KC)