lundi, janvier 01, 2018

New year's creations

Happy new year everyone. I haven't been posting as December was a busy month preparing for christmas plus year end activities for the boys. Seb being often on work trips did not help. 
I was feeling under the weather due to the grey and rainy December skies.

I am taking vitamins and hopefully 2018 will begin on a cheerful note; though it rained the whole day today. Yesterday we welcomed the new year celebrating a friend's 40th birthday. So today, we stayed at home to get over the hangover and rest.

Me being me, I took out the sewing machine while the boys took a nap. In no time at all, I made a zipped pouch. The tutorial can be found here. Zips do not scare me anymore. :)


I also made some make up remover washable cotton pads. I got the idea from the DIY workshop organised by the village library in Dec. I don't put on make up often and I use disposable cotton to remove the make up. With these washable pads, there will be no waste of cotton pads.

For year 2018, I aspire to be a responsible consumer in generating less waste. What is your resolution for 2018?

2 commentaires:

Les 4C a dit…

Génial !!! faudra me montrer comment tu fais ta petite pochette :)
Pour moi, ma mission 2018 est de réduire encore plus nos déchets en étant vraiment mieux organisé ! J'avoue avoir de tres gros doute mais on ne sait jamais !

sohcool a dit…

Salut,
Si tu as une fermeture éclair (20cm min), on peut passer un mercredi matin de faire une pochette. Je vais acheter des fermetures car c'est très facile et rapide de faire ces pochettes.