mardi, mars 06, 2018

Post vacation

Our vacation in Singapore is over and everyone is back to school and work.
Various thoughts on my mind each time I come back from Singapore.
I was looking forward to go office yesterday to catch up with my colleagues especially one I am close to. She informed me that she had broken her ring finger while walking her dog on the slippery walkway. Sick leave imposed and I won't see her until my next passage to office.
A2 came back from school yesterday and told me his friend who lost her father to cancer is losing her mother too to the same illness. I know this family and A2's friend has come and play with him before.
My close friend C who is going through a rough patch in her couple life, sent me a message yesterday telling me she and her partner are separated. They have two kids togather.
I am affected by these news as these are my new close friends in France.
Broken finger, broken lives, broken hearts.

Aucun commentaire: