lundi, février 01, 2016

Happy new year

Better late than never. Wishing you a happy new year. May 2016 brings you success and happiness in all your undertakings.

I have not been writing but all is well. Everyday passes fast with the same routine. Boys are enjoying school and activities. Seb changed job since a few months. I am still the same. Except I have a new car.

With the change of job, Seb no longer had his company car. Living in a small village with limited public transport service, we both have to have a car each. I always wanted a small car. We have the VW Touran and Seb let me choose the car I want. I had been eyeing on Citroen DS3. When A2 told me he could buckle his seat belt by himself, I was thrilled. DS3 comes only with 3 doors and it would be troublesome for me if I had to help the boys buckle up each time.

We visited the second hand Citroen dealer and I found my car on the spot. An automatic gear, dark color with contrasting roof, 5 months old with 1600km. It was 20% cheaper than a new one. The day we went to get my 'new' car, we stopped for coffee break. I took the opportunity to take a picture.

Au revoir to the BMW 528 and bienvenue to DS3. I am satisfied with my small compact car. The boys like it too but miss the paranomic roof of the BMW. But well, we can't always have the best of both worlds.

Aucun commentaire: