mardi, septembre 04, 2007

Piano lesson

I had been diligently practising on my electronic keyboard since I took up piano lessons a month ago.If my passion persists, I will most probably get a real piano. When I told my friends that I was learning piano, three of them told me that they would like to learn it too. However, they thought it was either too late or they could not find time to commit. I felt that if one was really interested in something, one would find the resource to accomodate the activity. I had been procastinating since many years. I can say that I am now very happy and look forward to my piano lessons. I am able to play some easy music scores. Free music scores can be found in the internet. It may help that I could read music notes as I had played organ for a few years when I was very young. I just had to learn on the piano techniques. Still, it is never too late to learn a musical instrument. You need only passion and patience.

1 commentaire:

Paradoxical Carrie a dit…

I do agree tat it's nv too late to do something u've passion for but I can't totally agree tat "if one was really interested in something, one would find the resource to accomodate the activity"

Somtimes it's not just plain laziness or procrastination on one's part, but I do think sometimes it's becos of the committments tat one has tat deprives them to do wat they wan or as and when they wan.

Long working hrs, children and housework (it's a vicious cycle) are the common reasons in SG tat prevent us from pursuing our other loves and interests at time.

Do treasure and enjoy fully ur personal time now while u can (before u hv a child). A child can potentially rob u of all ur time (and flexibility), esp when u have to continue to work as a working mother. I'm not sure how diff it is over there, but no one will tell u it's an easy feat to juggle to have a balanced (couple) life after having a child.

Now u know my choice =P