lundi, juin 27, 2011

Air plane food

Finally downloaded photos from my mobile phone. Here is the kid's meal on Singapore Airline when we were heading to Singapore from Paris. There were tomates, bread, carrot and potato purée with minced chicken. A pack of juice and yoghurt. It even came with a goodie box. A complete meal for toddler A1.

For my 3 trips to Helsinki in May and June, I travelled on business class. It was no big deal as the plane was a small one for the short journey. So all seats were of the same size. The only difference was the meal. Instead of a sandwich, we had a complete meal with wine or champagne included.

After the E. Coli cucumber scare in Germany, I ate more cucumber than ever. The client's canteen served cucumber and so did the meals on flight. They must be so cheap now that food industry bought them in tons.


One evening, on the way back to France, I captured this scene of the sun rays peeking through the clouds. It was magnifient. Too bad, the photo did not do the scene justice.

No more work trips at the moment. Hooray. The next travel plan will be in Nov when baby A2 and I are heading to Singapore (again).

Aucun commentaire: