mardi, octobre 11, 2011

Tennis racket and a helium balloon

Almost every evening since Seb bought toddler A1 a tennis racket, we played tennis while Seb put baby A2 to bed. I would throw the big bouncing ball at him and he would try his best to hit the ball. He is getting better. Sometime when he managed to hit the ball and I applauded, he would actually bow his head; once to the left and then to the right. Just like a performer at the end of the concert. Too funny.
Another muse of his at the moment is the Barbapapa balloon.

Last sat, we went to Jardin d'Acclimatation. Lukas and his mother joined us and the boys had fun. Seb promised to get toddler A1 a balloon and as we were leaving the park, toddler A1 chose this Barbapapa helium balloon from the boutique. The look on his face was priceless. He was so happy with his balloon that when he woke up the next morning, he came out of his room holding onto his balloon.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Barbapapa! I thought they became extinct. I used to watch the cartoon when I was little. (KC)

sohcool a dit…

Hi KC, they are still very much alive over here. A1 watches it every morning. I know there are english and french versions but I can only find french version here. Not a surprise. So they are not available in Sg? I don't remember watching them when I was a kid. I watched a lot of sesame street. :)