vendredi, décembre 23, 2011

End year season

In Nov, toddler A2 and I spent 2 weeks in Singapore. We went there for my mum's birthday and though it was a short stay, it was a good trip. I did not tell many friends that I was back because the whole idea was to spend time with my mum. To keep a low profile on that, I shall not put any photos of that trip here.

With christmas coming soon, we had been busy in december. 2 weekends ago, we headed down to Opera area. As a tradition, we brought the kids to view the display windows at Galleries Lafayette. This year's theme was on Rock and Mode. It was not very interesting. Just dolls playing rock instruments in all the display windows. It was so crowded that I left with toddler A2 to shop for christmas gifts. Furthermore, he was in his stroller and could hardly see the window.

We had lunch at the chinese restuarant on the last floor of Galleries Lafayette. After that, we decided to walk around. We crossed the street to avoid the crowd. Printemps was just beside Galleries Lafayette and it was just as crowded.

We walked around the Madeleine area and I dropped by GAP for kids clothes as there was a 30% discount sale that day.

I took pics of chocolates displays during our walk. Christmas is such a big event in France and chocolates are a must. I love the chocolate representation of Santa Claus at the last pic.



Aucun commentaire: