vendredi, décembre 05, 2014

A card holder

I have been silent on my blog for nearly a month. Well, that's because I have been busy with my blessed routine as a work from home mother.

Once the boys are in bed between 8.30pm and 9pm, I would get some chores finished like clearing up the kitchen, or starting the washing machine/dryer or ironing. When I have time for myself, it would be piano practise, reading or sewing. I was surfing online for Christmas presents as well. That easily ends a day and the next morning, the routine starts again...

For our 12th anniversary in Nov, I made a card holder for Seb. It was not as brillant as I like it to be. I followed this site and it was not at all difficult. However, my card holder is slighly smaller than the cards. I would have to make my seams at 0.5cm instead of 1cm for the next one.


I do like the inner fabric a lot. I am starting to have a huge stash of fabrics. Still, I succumbed to temptation and bought two fabrics recently.  I intend to make zipped bags out of it. Stay tune to see pictures of that.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

it's very nice.
i've one from a Japanese stationery shop, the fabric is earth tone, light grey-beige for the sky (with repeat patterns), a darker shade for the forest (plain) and it has a squirrel shaped pin. maybe i could retrieve it from my drawer and use it again =) (KC)

sohcool a dit…

hi KC, yes, take it out from your drawer and show me. Thanks for your compliment on my project.

Anonyme a dit…

I'll put up the photo on my blog, pls view from there.